The basic ingredient of Herbagreen is a natural sediment rock mineral of maritime origin, a bituminous calcite. The product Herbagreen is created by combining the natural mineral material with the applied state-of-the-art technology. In the processing, the mineral material goes through the patented technological process which significantly increases it’s energy status and bio-availability.
Herbagreen is an environment-friendly concept which can contribute to ecological treatment in agriculture.
Use of Herbagreen
- shortens the ripening time (up to 30%!)
- increases the content of dry matter in fruit and produce, resulting in a better crop quality,
- increases and optimizes fertility
- preserves and cleans underground waters,
- improves the resistance of plants to diseases and pests,
- revitalizes the soil, no additional fertilizers are necessary
- decreases the plant’s need for water
Trial of Herbagreen
- increase of dry matter content
- reduction of the water needs
- preventive effect against fungal diseases and attacks of certain insects
General use and Instructions of Herbagreen
It is important to spray Herbagreen in the form of a fine fog, so that it can easily penetrate the leafs. The best time for spraying is morning, at temperatures ranging between 8 and 20C, and hygrometry > 60%.
Equipment The calculation of the nozzle outflow is given by the following formula
O=(QxLxV)/600 O = outflow L = active width of the nozzle V = speed
Nozzle size: ranges from 150μm to 300μm, under the pressure of 3 to 4 bar. Number of treatments/applications depends on environment and actual situation, recommended dosage of 3 to 5 times could be increased up to 8 times if actual condition so require.
- Can be used with any commercially available pump/air-pressure spray system or common agricultural spray system.
- Mix the corresponding dose of HERBAGREEN with water (according to the specifications of the individual plant types) and afterwards shake or stir it vigorously. Pump/air-pressure spray systems for agricultural use are usually equipped with an integrated swirl mechanism.
- Can also be applied onto the plants in greenhouses via spraying systems. In the case of a daily application the concentration of suspension is reduced to a 0.1% solution.
- Preferably applied in the evening, in order to benefit from the high air humidity and dew formation during the night, resulting in a better absorption.
- A leaf manure and can already be applied as such from the second – third foliation.
- HERBAGREEN is appropriate for all types of plants.
- Do not mix HERBAGREEN with plant protection products such as pesticides and herbicides!
- HERBAGREEN should not be applied during rain weather in open land.
- When mixing HERBAGREEN leaf manure with splash water, the formation of dust should preferably be avoided, and if necessary, a respirator mask should be worn.